Do you need to ace your score on your IELTS test? Narrative Language Center is here to help you.
Course Length: 12 or more weeks
This course is available to:
BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED level students
The course aims to:
- Introduce students to the format and content of IELTS.
- Prepare students with effective skills and strategies to take the test with confidence.
- Deal with regular mock tests with feedback and advice from teachers.
What can you expect from this course?
- Skimming and scanning for general or specific information; processing information from academic and authentic sources and logical organization of information.
- Interpreting and comparing data; stating and developing arguments or opinions; problem~solving; presenting information logically, coherently and cohesively; paragraph mapping ~ introduction, body and conclusion; sequencing and signaling devices; proofreading\editing work as part of drafts.
- Extracting information from texts of varying lengths; learning what information to look for and what to exclude.
- Providing information in a formal interview context; giving an extended talk on a given topic; taking part in a formal discussion; giving a formal presentation or report.
- Language required for describing graphs and diagrams including comparatives and superlatives, and the passive voice.
- Develop vocabulary connected with the most common IELTS topics.
Students must take a comprehensive written and oral placement test before taking the course to ensure which materials are suitable for them. Students are formally tested every 2 weeks and receive feedback from their teachers.
Expected course outcomes:
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to take the IELTS examination.
Take your IELTS preparation test course now at Narrative Language Center.